Sub: MD/MS Admission based on revised percentile of NEET marks.
1. It is hereby informed that the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has lowering of qualifying marks in NEET – PG 2017 by 7.5 percentile in their letter F.No.V.11025/18/2017-MEP dated.24.05.2017. Accordingly, candidates taking 42.5 percentile for General candidates and 32.5 percentile for reserved candidates are eligible to attend the mop up round counseling to be conducted by CENTAC on 29.05.2017.
2. Such of those eligible candidates as per the revised orders of Government of India may attend the mop up round counseling with the following documents to CENTAC office at Pondicherry Engineering College Campus, Pillaichavady, Puducherry – 605 014.
(i) Admit Card issued by the NBE
(ii) Result/ Rank Letter Issued by NBE
(iii) Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd , 3rd and Professional Examinations
(iv) MBBS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
(v) Internship Completion Certificate
(vi) High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth
(vii) Candidates must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.
The Candidates should also bring the following certificate if applicable
(i) SC/BT Certificate issued by the competent authority ( in the specified format) and should be in English
(ii) OBC/MBC/BCM/EBC/Freedom Fighters Certificate/ Meritorious Sports Persons (MSP) certificate issued by the competent authority (in the specified format)
(iii) Orthopaedics Physical Disability [Physically Handicapped (PH)]. Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board. No other PH Certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
(iv) Other Certificates such as MSP certificate will be verified and evaluated by a duly constituted committee.
3. Before going for Counselling, please see our Website www.smvmch.ac.in for the fee structure displayed for each P.G.Course for the academic year 2017-18 and ensuring to make payment of the fees for the desired course.
4. It may please be noted that the fee structure uploaded in the CENTAC website is stayed by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Madras in the W.P.No.12912 of 2017. Hence the Government fees are not operational now.
5. On allotment of seat in the mop up counseling to our Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital, selected candidate has to pay the fees by means of Demand Draft or send the fees amount by RTGS to our College immediately on the same day. Please note that the admission will not be made without making payment of fees.
6. Any further enquiry about the admission in our College, please meet our College representatives available in the CENTAC OFFICE.